BB vs MU T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, Maharaja Trophy 2022
Bengaluru Blasters and Mangalore United face off in Match 9 of the 2022 Maharaja T20 Trophy at the Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadeyar Ground on Thursday afternoon. The Blasters are in third place after winning one and losing one game. Mangalore United have four wins from four games and are top of the table. Read on as we preview this fixture. The game gets underway in Mysore at 15:00 local time.
Bengaluru Blasters had an easy win over Gulbarga Mystics in Match 3 but came unstuck in a very tight affair against Hubli Tigers. They will feel they should have beaten the Tigers but face real tough opponents in this match.
Mangalore United have come roaring out of the traps in the 2022 Maharaja T20 Trophy. They were far too strong for Shivamogga Strikers on Wednesday and we expect them to maintain their impressive start in this game.
Bengaluru Blasters vs Mangalore United Match Live Streaming
TV channels: This match will be shown live on the Star Network.
Maharaja Trophy 2022 Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
BB vs MU Match Toss Prediction
We predict that both captains will want to field first before chasing a total in this match. Neither team has chosen to field first after winning the toss in the tournament as yet.
BB vs MU Pitch Report
Although the pitch has been in favour of the bowlers, we have only seen one game where more than 15 wickets have fallen. Batters seem to be coming to terms with the pace of the pitch and we expect a par score of 180+.
The could well be some showers early on in this game and we will not rule out a delayed start. As with all games in Mysore, the humidity levels will climb as the game develops.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Bengaluru Blasters vs Mangalore United, Maharaja Trophy T20
Bengaluru Blasters Team News & Playing 11
BB Team News
In spite of returning useful figures of 1-25 from three overs in the win over Gulbarga Mystics, T Pradeep was left out of the side for the game against Hubli Tigers on Tuesday. In his place came off-spinner Aniruddha Joshi who didn’t bowl and made only eight runs. We expect to see Pradeep back in the team for this match.
BB Key Players
- Mayank Agarwal – The skipper is in the top five run scorers in the tournament so far. He hit four fours and one six on his way to top scoring for his side in the defeat to Hubli Tigers.
- KV Aneesh – The 21 year old right handed batter impressed in the opening game win over Gulbarga Mystics. He is two runs away from bringing up 50 runs for the competition already.
- Ronit More – The right arm medium pacer has picked up wickets wherever he has played over his career. At this stage, only two players have taken more wickets than him in the 2022 Maharaja T20 Trophy.
BB Team Form
The Blasters have got off the mark in this year’s tournament but have won only one of their last four games in this and the preceding T20 competition
Bengaluru Blasters Predicted Playing 11
LR Chethan, Mayank Agarwal (c), KV Aneesh, Suraj Ahuja, Aniruddha Joshi, Jagadeesha Suchith, Shivumar Rakshith (wk), Kranthi Kumar, Rishi Bopanna, LR Kumar, Ronit More, T Pradeep
Mangalore United Team News & Playing 11
MU Team News
With three victories from three games, there is no pressure from supporters or elsewhere to make changes to the side. There are no injury worries in the squad and we expect Mangalore United to line-up with the same XI as they look to keep up their winning momentum.
MU Key Players
- Ravikumar Samarth – The skipper was dismissed for the first time in the competition on Wednesday. Although he will be disappointed with his poor contribution, his average is currently 90.
- Nikin Jose – The top order batter is now the leading run scorer for United in the tournament. He hit 85 not ot from 56 balls in an innings which included nine boundaries.
- Vijaykumar Vyshak – The medium pacer was the scourge of the final overs for Shivamogga Strikers. He dismissed Stalin Hoover, Krishnappa Gowtham and MB Dharshan from the 18th over onwards.
MU Team Form
Mangalore United have been the standout side over the opening days of the Maharaja T20 Trophy. No other team has a 100% record.
Mangalore United Predicted Playing 11
Ravikumar Samarth (c), Macneil Noronha, Nikin Jose, Abhinav Manohar, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Amit Verma, M Venkatesh, Aneeshwar Gautam, Sujay Sater (wk), Rohit Kumar, HS Sharath
BLB vs MU Team Form in Last Five Matches
BLB : L W L L W
MU : W W W
Bengaluru Blasters vs Mangalore United Head to Head
This is the first time that these sides will meet.
Bengaluru Blasters vs Mangalore United Betting Odds
Who will win Bengaluru Blasters vs Mangalore United Match?
The bookies fancy Mangalore United to maintain their 100% record and make it four wins from four with a victory over Bengaluru Blasters in Match 9.
Odds to Win The Match
|Bet Now||Bet Now||Bet Now||Bet Now|
Bengaluru Blasters vs Mangalore United Prediction
This could well be the best game in the tournament so far. Bengaluru Blasters have their top players, Mayank Agarwal and Ronit More, both in good form and Mangalore United have only experienced victories. We expect a high scoring game but are backing Mangalore United to rack up their fourth win of the competition.
Mangalore United are favorites to beat Bengaluru Blasters