BB vs SS T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, Maharaja Trophy 2022
Bengaluru Blasters and Shivamogga Strikers face off in Match 12 of the 2022 Maharaja T20 Trophy at the Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadeyar Ground on Friday evening. The Blasters have four points from three games with the Strikers still looking for their first win. Read on as we preview this fixture. The game gets underway in Mysore at 19:00 local time.
Bengaluru Blasters showed how good they are with a convincing 35 run win over the previously unbeaten Mangalore United on Thursday. They will be very confident ahead of facing Shivamogga Strikers.
Nothing has managed to generate a performance to win a game for the Strikers yet in the tournament. They have tried choosing to bat first, but without success, and face a tough evening against the Blasters.
Bengaluru Blasters vs Shivamogga Strikers Match Live Streaming
TV channels: This match will be shown live on the Star Network
Maharaja Trophy 2022 Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
BB vs SS Match Toss Prediction
Fielding first remains the choice of most teams although Shivamogga Strikers did opt to bat first against Mangalore United. We predict that both captains will decide to field first if they win the toss.
BB vs SS Pitch Report
There were seven sixes for both teams in Match 9 on Thursday which shows that the batters are getting better at judging the pace of the wicket. However, the conditions are still favourable for the bowlers.
Partly cloudy throughout this fixture in Mysore. It will get to a very high level of humidity in the second innings of the game.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Bengaluru Blasters vs Shivamogga Strikers T20, Maharaja Trophy
Bengaluru Blasters Team News & Playing 11
BB Team News
Ronit More missed out on Thursday’s victory over Mangalore United but we expect him to slot back into the side for this match against Shivamogga Strikers. Kranthi Kumar has been expensive in the tournament and we expect the medium pacer to make way in the team.
BB Key Players
- Mayank Agarwal- with an average of 46.33 from three innings, the Indian international looks a class above most players. So far, he has scored the second highest number of fours in the competition.
- LR Chetan- the right-handed keeper-batter top scored for the Blasters with 66 runs from 39 balls against Mangalore. He hit five sixes and four fours in his innings.
- Rishi Bopanna- the off-spinner was in excellent form on Thursday. He hit 16 not out from six balls before taking four wickets across three overs.
BB Team Form
The Blasters have won two of their three matches in the tournament and were excellent in the win over Mangalore United.
Bengaluru Blasters Predicted Playing 11
LR Chethan, Mayank Agarwal (c), KV Aneesh, Suraj Ahuja, Aniruddha Joshi, Jagadeesha Suchith, Shivumar Rakshith (wk), Kranthi Kumar, Rishi Bopanna, LR Kumar, Ronit More, T Pradeep
Shivamogga Strikers Team News & Playing 11
SS Team News
There were two changes for the Strikers from their defeat to Gulbarga Mystics to their defeat against Mangalore United. Out went R Smaran and Utham Aiyappa with S Punith and Vinay Sagar coming into the team. Consistent runs are the main issue for the team and we expect them to be unchanged for this match.
SS Key Players
- Rohan Kadam- the 28 year old left-handed opener is a naturally aggressive player. He is the first player to hit two scores over fifty in the tournament.
- Stalin Hoover- the batting all-rounder is sometimes accused of not delivering but he was useful in both disciplines last time out. He hit 25 runs from 16 balls and dismissed Ravikumar Samarth in his first over.
- D Avinash- only Ronit More has a better bowling strike-rate so far in the competition than Avinash. The medium pacer averages a wicket every nine balls.
SS Team Form
Shivamogga Strikers continue to struggle and have lost all three games with only one of the defeats a close match.
Shivamogga Strikers Predicted Playing 11
Rohan Kadam, Vinay Sagar, Stalin Hoover, Krishnamurthy Siddharth, BR Sharath (wk), Krishnappa Gowtham (c), D Avinash, Rajvir Wadhwa, MB Darshan, KC Cariappa, S Punith
BLB vs SMS Team Form in Last Five Matches
BLB : W L W L L
SMS : L L L L L
Bengaluru Blasters vs Shivamogga Strikers Head to Head
This is the first time that these sides will meet.
Bengaluru Blasters vs Shivamogga Strikers Betting Odds
Who will win Bengaluru Blasters vs Shivamogga Strikers Match?
With Bengaluru Blasters looking to build on their impressive win over Mangalore United and Shivamogga Strikers still winless from three games, it is no surprise that the Blasters are favourites for this match.
Odds to Win The Match
|Bet Now||Bet Now||Bet Now||Bet Now|
Bengaluru Blasters vs Shivamogga Strikers Prediction
Both sides played Mangalore United in their last game. Bengaluru Blasters won convincingly whereas Shivamogga Strikers were well beaten by eight wickets. The Blasters look to be playing at the top of their game and we are predicting another victory for them.
Bengaluru Blasters are favorites to beat Shivamogga Strikers at the odds of 1.57