MW vs MU T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, Maharaja Trophy 2022
Mysore Warriors take on Mangalore United in Match 19 of the 2022 Maharaja T20 Trophy on Wednesday afternoon at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru. The Warriors have won three and lost three from their six games in the tournament. Mangalore United have won four and lost two. Read on as we preview this game. The match gets underway in Bengaluru at 15:00 local time.
Mysore Warriors lost by 13 runs to bottom of the table Shivamogga Strikers on Sunday. Their inconsistency is their biggest weakness but they could well bounce back with a win in this game.
Mangalore United lost by 66 runs to Bengaluru Blasters on Monday and are in danger of losing the momentum they had produced earlier in the tournament. They have won four matches though and have some real talent.
Mysore Warriors vs Mangalore United Match Live Streaming
TV channels: This match will be shown live on the Star Network.
Maharaja Trophy 2022 Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
MW vs MU Match Toss Prediction
This is a new venue, so the captains will be a little unsure on how the pitch will play. As a result we predict that both skippers will want to field first.
MW vs MU Pitch Report
This pitch traditionally assists spin bowling and we expect it to continue to do so in this fixture. Expect a par score to be 150 – 160.
29 degrees from start to finish in Bengaluru. It will be partly cloudy with intermittent sunshine and with humidity levels increasing,
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Mysore Warriors vs Mangalore United, Maharaja Trophy T20
Mysore Warriors Team News & Playing 11
MW Team News
The Warriors have put out the same XI for their last two games although they have shuffled with their batting line-up in between. Although the team lost to bottom of the table Shivamogga Strikers in the last game, with no injuries we do not expect them to change the team.
MW Key Players
- Pavan Deshpande – The number three batter has been in excellent form. He has scored 64, 55 and 41 from his last three innings in the tournament.
- Vidyadhar Patil – The medium pacer will be looking to carry his excellent bowling from the last two games to the new venue. He took 3-39 against the Strikers after taking 2-24 against the Blasters.
- Shubhang Hegde – The 21 year old continues to set the pace in the wicket takers list in the tournament. He has 10 wickets at an average of 11.20.
MW Team Form
The Warriors have not followed a win with a win or a defeat with a defeat all campaign. They were heavy favourites to beat Shivamogga Strikers but were on the receiving end.
Mysore Warriors Predicted Playing 11
Nihal Ullal (wk), Karun Nair (c), Pavan Deshpande, S Shivaraj, Shubhang Hegde, Shreyas Gopal, Vidyadhar Patil, Monish Reddy, GV Chiranjeevi, Lochan Appanna, Aditya Goyal
Mangalore United Team News & Playing 11
MU Team News
Amit Verma was left out of the Mangalore side ahead of the heavy defeat to Bengaluru Blasters with all-rounder Aditya Somanna coming in. Somanna took a wicket and hit 11 runs down the order so we expect him to keep his place in an unchanged side.
MU Key Players
- Nikin Jose – The right hander has scored 177 runs across the 2022 Maharaja T20 Trophy. He scored nine against the Warriors in the last meeting so will be determined to make a contribution.
- Ravikumar Samarth – The skipper top scored at the top of the order with 32 runs from 24 balls against the Blasters. It was his highest score since hitting 57 not out in Match 1 of the tournament.
- Vijaykumar Vyshak – The medium pacer has blown hot and cold during the competition but when he has got it right he has been very hard to face. He used to play for Mysore Warriors so will have added motivation.
MU Team Form
Managlore United have now lost two of their last three games after having a proud 100% record up to that point.
Mangalore United Predicted Playing 11
Ravikumar Samarth (c), Macneil Noronha, Nikin Jose, Aneeshwar Gautam, Sujay Sater (wk), Abhinav Manohar, Aditya Somanna, M Venkatesh, HS Sharath, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Shashi Kumar
MW vs MU Team Form in Last Five Matches
MW : L W L W L
MU : L W L W W
Mysore Warriors vs Mangalore United Head to Head
Mangalore United have beaten Mysore Warriors three times over the years. They won the fixture between the sides on August 8th, winning by eight runs in a rain affected fixture.
MW vs MU Head to Head Stats in T20's
|Matches Played||MW Won||MU Won||Tie||NR|
Mysore Warriors vs Mangalore United Prediction
Both of these sides have had unpredictable performances during this campaign, with Mysore Warriors currently taking the title for the most inconsistent team. Mangalore United looked like they were going to run away with the group stage but have been pegged back with two defeats since last Thursday. We are predicting a close game with both teams struggling to find the pace of this new wicket. Overall, we expect Mysore Warriors to get the win and to challenge for the lead of the table.
Mysore Warriors are favorites to beat Mangalore United