NZ-L vs SA-L T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, Road Safety World Series 2022
Match 4 of the 2022 Road Safety World Series sees New Zealand Legends and South Africa Legends face off on Monday evening in Kanpur. New Zealand Legends are new entrants into this edition of the tournament whereas South Africa Legends lost to India Legends on Saturday. Read on as we preview this game. The match begins at the Green Park Stadium, Kanpur at 19:30 local time.
New Zealand Legends have an excellent squad of players many of who are still involved with cricket at a high level. We expect them to get off to a strong start in the tournament.
South Africa Legends got off to a poor start on Saturday, conceding 217 runs before making only 156-9 from their 20 overs. They will be looking to step up their performance level in this game.
New Zealand vs South Africa Legends T20 Match Live Streaming
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Colors Cineplex HD, Colors Cineplex, Colors Cineplex Superhits and Sports18 Khel.
Road Safety World Series 2022 Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Voot.
NZ-L vs SA-L Match Toss Prediction
India won the toss, chose to bat first and won the match on Saturday. Such was their winning margin that we expect both teams to want to bat first in this game also.
NZ-L vs SA-L Pitch Report
Scoring runs was quite easy for the top order batters in Match 1 of the tournament with the ball coming on to the bat nicely. There is pace for the quicks and turn for the spinners on this wicket.
Very humid throughout this game in Kanpur. There will be a threat of rain at all stages but it is likely to stay dry from start to finish.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for New Zealand vs South Africa Legends, Road Safety World Series 2022
New Zealand Legends Team News & Playing 11
NZ-L Team News
The newcomers to the tournament, we expect the Black Caps to play to a very high standard with some excellent players on show. Ross Taylor will captain the side and bring his experience of over 100 Tests, 100 ODIs and 100 IT20s to the group.
NZ-L Key Players
- Ross Taylor- the 38 year old top order batter scored 1909 IT20 runs over his career and took 142 catches in this format. He hit 21 ODI centuries and was still performing at the highest level less than a year ago.
- Jacob Oram- the 44 year old was an exceptional all-rounder for New Zealand in his prime and we expect him to deliver with both bat and ball during this tournament.
- Shane Bond- the pace bowler was forced to retire early through injury but ended his career with an excellent reputation. He is the current bowling coach at Mumbai Indians and brings plenty of T20 knowledge with him.
Recommended: Top Cricket betting apps to place your bets on the go
New Zealand Legends Predicted Playing 11
Ross Taylor (c), Jamie How, Aaron Redmond, Craig McMillan, Dean Brownlie, Neil Broom, Gareth Hopkins (wk), Jacob Oram, Hamish Bennett, Kyle Mills, Shane Bond
South Africa Legends Team News & Playing 11
SA-L Team News
Jonty Rhodes' team were outplayed with bat and ball in the opening game of the tournament on Saturday evening but many of the players will feel a lot better for getting the first game under their belts. Makhaya Ntini was expensive with the ball but we expect him to retain his place in the side.
SA-L Key Players
- Morne van Wyk- the opener hit five boundaries in his innings against India Legends. He was a consistent performer in 2021 and he looks like maintaining his levels in this tournament.
- Jonty Rhodes- the skipper showed his team how to bat with the side’s highest score on Saturday. He hit five fours and one six in his 38 runs from 27 balls.
- Johan van der Wath- the medium fast bowler dismissed Yuvraj Singh and Naman Ojha in Kanpur in Match 1. He will be looking to contribute more with the bat also after making a two ball duck.
SA-L Team Form
Although the South Africans went all the way to the semi-final stage last year they have won only one of their last four matches across the two tournaments.
South Africa Legends Predicted Playing 11
Andrew Puttick, Morne van Wyk (wk), Alviro Petersen, Jacques Rudolph, Henry Davids, Jonty Rhodes (c), Johan Botha, Johan van der Watch, Eddie Leie, Makhaya Ntini, Garnett Kruger
NZL vs RSAL Team Form in Last Five Matches
NZL : NA
RSAL : L L W L W
New Zealand Legends vs South Africa Legends Head to Head
This is the first match between New Zealand Legends and South Africa Legends as these teams have never met before.
New Zealand Legends vs South Africa Legends Prediction
Losing to India Legends on their home turf is no disgrace and South Africa Legends will be trying to forget about Saturday’s defeat and look forward in the tournament. New Zealand Legends will be one of the sides to beat this year and we expect them to be strong in all departments. Our prediction is a win for New Zealand Legends.
South Africa Legends are favourites to beat New Zealand Legends