SLK vs SKN T20 Match Prediction & Betting Tips, CPL 2022
Saint Lucia Kings and St Kitts & Nevis Patriots face off in Match 15 of the 2022 Caribbean Premier League on Sunday evening at the Daren Sammy Cricket Ground, Gros Islet, Saint Lucia. The Kings are bottom of the table with two points. The Patriots have taken four points from five games.Read on as we preview this game. The match gets underway at 19:00 local time.
Saint Lucia Kings have struggled to get their players performing together in this tournament so far. This is a winnable fixture for them but they have shown a lack of consistency with both bat and ball.
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots will be looking to make it two wins from two after their four wicket win on Thursday. We all know they have the talent in the side after last year’s triumph and the successful 6ixty campaign last month.
Saint Lucia Kings vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots T20 Match Live Streaming
TV channels:This match will be shown live on BT Sports, Willow TV and Fox Sports.
CPL 2022 Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
SLK vs SKN Match Toss Prediction
We predict that both captains will choose to field first in this game, as they have done so every time they have won the toss so far in the 2022 CPL.
SLK vs SKN Pitch Report
Saturday evening’s game saw the spin bowlers produce the best bowling figures and we expect to see some turn for them again in this match. A par score will be 160+
Mostly sunny early on with any clouds disappearing as the game goes into the evening. High temperature of 28 degrees.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Saint Lucia Kings vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, CPL 2022
Saint Lucia Kings Team News & Playing 11
SLK Team News
Ahead of the defeat to the Warriors, there were three changes in the bowling department for Saint Lucia Kings with Jeavor Royal, Kesrick Williams and Matthew Forde coming in for Ackeem Auguste, Roshon Primus and Scott Kuggeleijn. All three replacements impressed and we expect David Wiese to be rested for this match.
SLK Key Players
- Johnson Charles- usually a keeper-batter, he has been relieved of the gloves in this tournament and is producing more runs with the bat. He has hit two half centuries in his last three innings.
- Faf du Plessis- the former South African skipper opened the batting and contributed 31 runs in a first wicket partnership of 93 from 8.1 overs with Johnson Charles in Match 13.
- Alzarri Joseph- although the right arm quick bowler went wicketless and conceded 36 runs against the Warriors, he has been in fine form and we expect him to bounce back in this match.
SLK Team Form
The Kings have won one game this season, a two wicket win against Jamaica Tallawahs, but have lost their four other games.
Recommended: Top Cricket betting apps to place your bets on the go
Saint Lucia Kings Predicted Playing 11
Johnson Charles, Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Faf du Plessis (c), Roston Chase, Mark Deyal, Tim David, Jeavor Royal, Kesrick Williams, Matthew Forde Alzarri Joseph, Scott Kuggeleijn
St Kitts & Nevis Team News & Playing 11
SKN Team News
The Patriots made one change to their XI ahead of their game against the Warriors on Thursday. Experienced off-spinner, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, came into the team in place of pace bowler Jeremiah Louis. Jaggesar got the wicket of Heinrich Klaasen and we expect the team to be unchanged for this game.
SKN Key Players
- Andre Fletcher- only Barbados Royals’ Kyle Mayers and the Kings’ Johnson Charles has scored more runs than the Patriots’ opener. He made 41 runs from 38 balls in the win over Guyana Amazon Warriors.
- Sherfane Rutherford- the left-handed 24 year old West Indian middle order all-rounder is an excellent batter at the end of the innings. He has hit six sixes and zero fours so far in the tournament.
- Dwayne Bravo- the captain was delighted to lead his team to their first victory of the CPL 2022 on Thursday. He dismissed Shai Hope in the last game.
SKN Team Form
After two successive no-results, the Patriots got their first win of the competition at the fifth attempt in their last game.
St Kitts & Nevis Predicted Playing 11
Andre Fletcher (wk), Evin Lewis, Dewald Brevis, Darren Bravo, Sherfane Rutherford, Dwayne Bravo (c), Dwaine Pretorius, Duan Jansen, Seldon Cottrell, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Akila Dananjaya
SLK vs SNP Team Form in Last Five Matches
SLK : L L W L L
SNP : W N N L L
Saint Lucia Kings vs St Kitts & Nevis Head to Head
Saint Lucia Kings lead St Kitts & Nevis Patriots by one match in the overall CPL head to head. The Kings won five successive games against the Patriots but lost the last meeting, in the final of the 2021 CPL.
SLK vs SKN Head to Head Stats in The CPL
|Matches Played||SLK Won||SKN Won||Tie||NR|
Saint Lucia Kings vs St Kitts & Nevis Prediction
Although neither team has had a strong start to the tournament, it is St Kitts & Nevis Patriots who are now looking up the table after avoiding defeat from their last three fixtures. We expect Alzarri Joseph to lead the bowling for Saint Lucia Kings and to produce strong figures but overall we are predicting a win for the Patriots.
St Kitts & Nevis Patriots are favorites to beat Saint Lucia Kings